Crawler electric hoist, also known as&quo; Group crane electric hoist” It retains the lightweight and convenient characteristics of the hand chain hoist, but also improves the slow manual operation and lifting speed of the hand chain hoist. It combines the advantages of electric hoist and hand chain hoist, uses a disc brake motor for work, and decelerates with a driving reducer. It has the characteristics of compact structure, convenient use, reliable braking, and simple maintenance. Crawler electric hoist is a light and small lifting machinery that has the characteristics of slow lifting speed, light body weight, high hardness of components, and low wear and tear
matters needing attention
1. For newly installed or dismantled electric hoists, they should first undergo several empty car test runs. But before the installation is completed, do not turn on the power for trial operation.
2. Before normal use, a static load test should be conducted at 125% of the rated load, with a lifting distance of about 100 millimeters from the ground, for 10 minutes, and checked for normal operation.
3. Dynamic load test is a repeated lifting and left-right movement test conducted based on the rated load weight. After the test, the mechanical transmission part, electrical part, and connection part are checked for normal and reliable operation.
4. During use, it is absolutely prohibited to use it in an environment that is not allowed, or in situations where the rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times) are exceeded.
5. It is not allowed to press two manual switch buttons simultaneously to move the electric hoist in the opposite direction.
6.After completing the work, the main switch of the power supply must be opened and the power supply must be cut off.
7. It should be operated by a dedicated person, and the operator should fully grasp the safety operating procedures. It is strictly prohibited to pull or hoist at an angle.
8. During use, specialized personnel must regularly inspect the electric hoist, take timely measures if any faults are found, and carefully record them.
9. When adjusting the braking sliding amount of the electric hoist, it should be ensured that the braking sliding amount S&le under the rated load; V/100 (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under load)