1. Select an appropriate model of explosion-proof chain electric hoist to avoid overloading.
2. Before use, check the explosion-proof chain electric hoist to see if there are any signs of wear, gaps, etc.
If there are any, replace them in a timely manner.
3. The operator must wear corresponding dust protection equipment to avoid adverse effects on the body caused by special environments.
4. When lifting heavy objects with explosion-proof electric hoists, they should be hung in the middle of the hook to avoid the phenomenon of heavy objects falling.
5. When lifting heavy objects, do not tilt them to avoid shaking and increasing the load on the chain.
6. Make the weight rise at a constant speed, do not rush for success.
7. When lifting, people should not stand under the fallen object to prevent it from falling and causing danger.
For using explosion-proof electric hoists, it is necessary to standardize.
We hope that everyone can read the manual before using the equipment, familiarize themselves with the equipment and specifications in detail, and then start working to avoid accidents.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us for consultation.