The explosion-proof chain electric hoist is mainly suitable for construction and installation companies, civil construction projects in factories and mines, as well as mechanical equipment in infrastructure projects such as bridge construction, power, shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing, construction, highways, bridges, metallurgy, mines, slope tunnels, and shaft treatment and protection.
Before lifting the explosion-proof chain electric hoist, inspection work should be carried out, and the specific content is as follows:
1. Before lifting, it is necessary to carefully check whether the reducer of the lifting part of the explosion-proof chain electric hoist is filled with lubricating oil according to regulations, and whether the walking part is filled with lubricating grease.
Remove oil stains or rust preventive oil from the tread of the electric car.
2. Carefully read the user manual and other accompanying documents to understand the product structure.
Check if the electrical control box is wired according to the electrical diagram, and check the insulation status of the lifting motor and walking motor.
3. Check whether the fixed end of the steel wire rope is tightened and whether the stopper is wedged firmly.
4. The assembly of the isolator is correct, and the installation of the up and down limit switches is correct.
5. There must be three pressing plates at each end of the steel wire rope and drum fixation, and the bolts must be tightened.
6. According to regulations, the hook must be painted with yellow and black zebra pattern paint, and the hook safety device is complete.
7. Check if the wiring of the control button is correct, and the safety rope securing the button must be installed properly.