Lifting capacity: 1100 kg and 2200 kg air pressure; 6 bar
Makita provides innovative system solutions for package handling pneumatic hoists, which can meet special requirements.
The lifting force provided by the Makita package handling pneumatic hoist comes in two specifications: 1100 kg and 2200 kg, with a pressure of 5 bar
·Design of single or double hooks
Traveling through the channel beam with a single lifting device ensures a large distance between the lifting device and the storage box, ensuring that there is no risk of collision between the lifting object and the storage box.
The pneumatic hoist with a double hook can be suitable for more complex multi-point crossbeams or single rod damaged beams that require two hanging methods.
1. The low headroom design makes it very suitable for package handling and various large volumes
Cargo loading and unloading operation
2. Compact structure and avant-garde design
3. Dual use design can be used as a parallel hoist
4. The use of recognized Pasta components makes the product more economical, applicable, and reliable
5. No need for external motor lubricating oil
6. Fewer operating parts, low maintenance and consumption
7. Standard equipment includes storage chain meaning
8. Multiple I-shapes can be adjusted, and the distance quotient of the suspension can be further adjusted