Pneumatic hoist installation and commissioning process
1. After receiving the pneumatic hoist, first check whether the shell, gas pipe, brake device, limit device and other important parts of the hoist are intact, whether there are mechanical deformation, scratches and other phenomena.
2. Check whether there is deformation of gas valve, joint, hoist control system, chain, hook, etc.
3. Check whether there is enough space between the pneumatic hoist in the adjacent stations and whether there is a collision prevention buffer mechanism.
4. After the installation of all major components of pneumatic hoist, functional tests shall be carried out.Press the "up/down/left/right" button through the operating handle to check whether the hoist lifting and trolley left and right walking are normal.Check whether the hoist operation button is sensitive, whether the function is normal, whether the limit device function is normal.Check exhaust noise.Check for other noises.
5. Check the pneumatic hoist to cut off the air source under load, and check the working condition of the brake system and other protective devices.