1. The pneumatic hoist may stall during use: firstly, the air source may be unstable, and secondly, there may be problems with the braking system
2. The lifting and lowering of the pneumatic hoist are not flexible: Generally, there is a problem with the control handle of the pneumatic hoist, and the control handle can be replaced separately
3. Possible blockage: It is possible that the compressed gas is not air
1. Protection of the pneumatic hoist handle.
The handle is a pneumatic component that needs to be operated multiple times a day.
Workers should be careful not to collide and cause damage during use, and try to seal it with plastic as much as possible to prevent dust and debris from entering and affecting operation.
2. In terms of usage environment, pneumatic hoists have high requirements for air, and clean air must be used.
Therefore, it is necessary to use air triplets to filter the air.
If the air condition is particularly bad, it is recommended to use two air filters on one device.
3. Overloading of lifting equipment is strictly prohibited, as overloading can greatly damage the service life of internal gears.
Mutian Hoisting Equipment Co., Ltd.
reminds you to carefully read the user manual before using the pneumatic hoist.